oktober 15, 2018 to oktober 18, 2018 Hele dag
Estrel Hotel Berlin
Sonnenallee 225, 12057 Berlin, Germany
The program of the ESTIV2018 conference (15-18 October 2018; Berlin-Germany) is taking shape, and is continuously updated online (http://www.estiv2018.com/programme/scientific-programme/).
The conference will be preceded by 2 free workshops:
• Adverse outcome pathways: an essential tool for in vitro toxicology.
• Good in vitro method practices/good cell culture practice.
The conference will consist of 8 thematic sessions:
• Bio-engineering and stem cell models.
• Disease models and translational toxicology.
• Models, biomarkers and assays for systemic toxicity testing.
• In silico modelling and read-across approaches.
• New developments in inhalation toxicity testing.
• New developments in local toxicity and skin sensitization testing.
• Updates and developments in regulatory toxicology.
• Toxicokinetics and in vitro-in vivo extrapolation.