Triskelion is an internationally orientated contract research organization with innovative services in the Food, Feed, Pharma and Chemistry sectors. We improve and safeguard the health and well-being of people by ensuring the quality, safety and functioning of food, medicines and chemical products. Through personal involvement, high quality research and professional advice, we support our customers in the development of products that contribute to a better quality of life.
Your field of work
The "Registration services and risk assessment" department offers industry the expertise needed to guarantee the safety of chemicals, biocides and plant protection products for humans and the environment.
To strengthen the "Registration services and risk assessment" department, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague for assessing safety and risks of chemicals, biocides and plant protection products.
You will join a professional, informal organization with an open culture, where people are strongly committed to taking initiative and personal responsibility. The customer focus combined with high- end scientific insight and knowledge of relevant laws and regulations ensure a unique positioning in the market.
- Advise customers on registration strategy for their chemicals, biocides, and plant protection products
- Literature search and processing of data
- Compile (parts of) dossiers in scope of REACH, BPR, and PPPR
- Hazard assessment (Classification and Labelling, PNEC derivation, PBT assessment) with regard to ecotoxicology and environmental fate
- Explore and evaluate opportunities for read-across
- Compile expert statements
- Emission assessment by use of appropriate methods and tools, such as Focus-PEARL, GEM, GeoPEARL
- Perform risk assessments by CHESAR, EASY TRA and subsequent description of Exposure Scenarios
- Report results to colleagues and customers
- Keep track of relevant developments in REACH, BPR and PPPR
- Build on customer relationships and write project proposals together with project managers
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the regulatory field, preferably with plant protection products.
- Knowledge of and experience with tools required for biocides or plant protection product dossier preparation and risk assessment
- Accurate, initiative-rich and problem-solving
- Used to work under time pressure related to regulatory deadlines.
- Positive, energetic attitude and able to inspire teammates as well as to work independently
- Good written and oral expression skills in the English and Dutch language
- Extensive experience with Excel spreadsheets and formulas (including VBA) is a pro
- Challenging projects with various (inter) national clients
- Opportunities to develop (further) as an expert in the field of Risk Assessment
- A collegial and informal working atmosphere
- A full-time position. Part-time fulfillment with a minimum of 32 hours is negotiable
Application and information
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact Jochem Rutters, Team Manager Registration Services & Risk Assessment, Jochem.firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 5000 7486.
Would you like to apply for this job? Send your application (CV + motivation letter) to email@example.com, quoting reference: 2101.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.