• improve the knowledge of the pathology in the broadest sense with respect to the effects of pharmacological and other chemical substances to which humans and animals can be exposed ;
• promote the training of toxicology pathologists in training and training of recognized toxicological pathologists ;
• striving for international recognition of toxicological pathology ;
• conducting an active policy with respect to national and international regulations related to the toxicological pathology ;
• pursuing cooperation with similar organizations in other countries.
Please visit the English section of this site for more detailed information.
Take a look at the newsletter from the ESTP for more information.