Membership in the NVT offers many benefits including:
- free access to the newsletter TCDD,
- discount on the registration fee of the year NVT meetings, which provide an important networking function,
- receiving mailings for vacancies and announcements for toxicology meetings, and
- access to the members area of the new website. The members section provides specific information such as:
- The complete archive of the newsletter TCDD;
- A map with an overview of toxicology in the Netherlands;
- Access to the membership;
- The association broad agenda with all NVT activities.
The NVT is also for students and doctoral students, the toxicologists of the future! NVT members might give a good impression of the latest developments in toxicology, and this can definitely help in choosing a placement, promotion or job site. Annually organized a scientific program for and by young members are the ideal opportunity to present the latest results of a thesis or internship. In addition, there are NVT travel grants provided to PhD students who wish to attend a conference abroad (see elsewhere on this website for conditions).
In short, there plenty of reasons to become a member of the NVT. Membership costs 53 euros per year. PhDs and Researchers in Training are offered an attractive discounted rate of 23 euros per year (for the first four years of membership, provided that they are still PhDs/Researchers in Training). Students pay only 23 euros for the first three years of membership (if a student).
Additional membership of the sections Drug Toxicology and Genetic Toxicology is 10 euros and for Toxicological Pathology is 5 euros
There is a 3 euros discount when paying by direct debit (download form). The membership (including section memberships) will be extended automatically unless the NVT-member administration receives a cancellation in writing or by email before 1 December of the current year. Of these you will receive a confirmation.
If you want to join the NVT and one or more sections, use the registration form.
Please note that the forms are in Dutch only.
KNCV, Attn Marjan Sewradj Mulder
PO Box 249
2260 AE Leidschendam