U kunt de vacature "Discovery toxicologist/study director- Senior scientist" hier vinden.
De functie in het kort:
The responsibilities of the Discovery toxicologist/Study Director- Senior Scientist include a.o.
• Design of early toxicological studies, integrated scientific data interpretation and close collaboration with preclinical representatives.
• Study director of in vivo and/or in vitro studies in support of pre-clinical late discovery/early development projects.
• Work in a multi-disciplinary team within PD&S, and depending on skills and experience, also within the discovery organization, representing PD&S.
• Provide strong scientific input with regard to potential mechanisms of toxicity in molecular pathways and propose appropriate follow-up. Maintain up-to-date knowledge with regard to innovative approaches in (predictive) toxicological research.
• Possess skills to lead study teams with contributions from various functional area’s.