There are so many great ways to learn and increase your CPD portfolio these days:
You can read books, listen to podcasts, watch how-to videos, attend webinars, take part in 'in-house' training, just to name a few. Why bother with the time and expense of attending BSTP events?
Here are 7 reasons why you should attend events organised by the BSTP:
- Meet the speakers face to face and benefit from their experience
- Networking opportunities with your peers
- Learning in a new space to increase your knowledge on the subject matter
- Break out of your comfort zone to learn something new
- Invest in yourself to improve your employment opportunities
- Increased knowledge will help when sitting examinations
- The topics covered in some of these events are unlikely to be repeated
The first upcoming meeting is:
32nd ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING OF THE BSTP
Thursday 16th and Friday 17th November 2017
Knutsford, Cheshire, UK
The topic for the BSTP’s 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting is
‘The Pathology and Toxicity of Biologics and Biotherapeutics‘
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN
The early registration fee is available until Sunday 1st October 2017 with registration closing on Sunday 22nd October 2017.
This two-day conference will provide an update of pathology and toxicity of biologics and biotherapeutics with talks from well respected national and international speakers.
The presentations will include:
- Biologics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Biologics to treat CNS disease
- In vivo clinical and microscopic manifestation of unexpected ‘immune’ related effects of biologics
- How ADA affects PK/exposure and risk assessment
- Lung pathologies of inhaled biologics
- Infections in NHP – how to translate to humans
- Immunomodulation in NHP: Practical consequences – how to run studies
The BSTP’s Annual General Meeting will be held during this event.
If your company is interested in attending as a trade exhibitor or providing sponsorship for this event, please contact the BSTP Secretariat.